"Positive People Learning, Living, and Growing Through Faith and Service"
Given our committment to providing students with a quality faith-based and the individual attention they need to learn, we are proud to to have earned the highest possible rating on our State of Wisconsin Report Card, Significally Exceeds Expectations.
We are especially proud of our growth ratings in Math and English/Language Arts. Our staff works hard to meet the academic standards set by the state.
Click on the link below to see our 2021-2022 Report Card
The following link provides access to the DPI website
What We Factor In
St. Gregory The Great offers a learning environment that provides your child an excellent education and a solid foundation for their future
Catholic faith-based learning community Safe, nurturing environment
* Building character through faith and values * Knowledgeable, dedicated faculty & staff
* Atmosphere of respect and acceptance * School-wide buddy system
* Inclusinve of students from all religious backgrounds * Caring and structured
* Rigorous academic programs
* Test scores reflect high degree of student learning
* Spanish, art, and physical education
* Technology integrated into daily learning
What Makes Us Special?
* Committed to faith formation, academic excellence, and service
* Our academic program is focused on preparing our students for college
* Our students and parents take the time, work, and sacrifice to achieve greatness